ILLAWARRA DISTRICT TABLE TENNIS ASSOCIATION
COVID – 19 REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY
After discussion with the Management at Beaton Park the following is what we have agreed to comply with their request and resume play.
- It is a requirement that all players are DOUBLE VACCINATED and this will be checked upon entry to the premises. Players must show proof at the door. Only fully vaccinated adults are permitted – unvaccinated children MUST be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult from the same household
- All people entering MUST wear a mask – U12’s are exempt – Medical exemption accepted if approved by Chief Medical Officer of NSW Health. Only players on the table are not required to wear a mask. All coaches MUSTwear a mask
- A Covid Safety Officer will be appointed by the Committee and will ENFORCE the Covid-19 requirements
- HAND SANITISERS are to be used when entering the premises and for equipment that is shared amongst the players. This includes balls, bats and table tennis tables
- Players must only enter and exit the premises via the FRONT DOOR.
- Players are NOT ALLOWED TO CONGREGATE upon entry and exiting the building. Players are encouraged enter/exit in single file.
- Car-pooling is not recommended for non-family members.
- Ensure Public Health Orders regarding “ SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE PROTOCOLS” are maintained .This means that any seating will be 1.5 metres apart.
- We are required to have individual COVID Safety Plans at the venue.