Below are the results for the survey conducted for competition playing members. It was inteneded as a simple survey to gain players views on when they play and how they would prefer to pay The main, broad conclusions are:
- All participants played in our competion with 40% enjoying practice on a Thursday evening. Players on a Thursday night attend to practice.
- Most competition players are either Adults or Seniors
- Our fees are considered Reasonable
- At least 80% of these players would be comfortable paying less frequently than “On the night”
- Under a “Pay for Season” system, most players would prefer to separate out Monday Comp and Thursday Practice
The final quesion on a move to Berkeley was to see if there would be some support for a move to that facility. At this point in time there is no intent to move there but options and opportunities are being continually explored.
The committe will develop a proposal to streamline the fee payment methods for Monday and Thursday
The proposal will be presented at next year’s AGM and if accepted the new payment system will be implemented from the start of next year
[fluentform_survey form_id=”13″ label=’yes’ counts=’yes’ trashed=’no’]